With World Chocolate Day fast approaching on 7th July, celebrity nutritionist Geeta Sidhu-Robb has provided some easy to make, vegan-friendly and healthy chocolate recipes for anyone looking to try something fresh, natural and delicious.
Geeta Sidhu-Robb is the CEO and Founder of the award-winning Nosh Detox, the UK’s first home detox and weight-loss delivery service, whose clients include Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Poppy Delevingne.
Vegan Chocolate Pot Recipe
· 220g dairy-free dark chocolate
· 700g silken tofu
· 140g maple syrup
· 1 lime, zest of
· 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
· 1 large pinch of sea salt
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a low heat on the hob. Meanwhile, line a medium bowl and a clean tea towel. Add the tofu, bunch up the tea towel and squeeze out the excess moisture.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processer and blend for 1-2mins, or until smooth. Now transfer the mixture into small pots or bowels then place them in the fridge for 15mins or until serving.
3. Decorate with fresh fruit, go on, get creative!
If you liked this Vegan Chocolate Pot Recipe why not try Geeta's Vegan Chocolate Truffle Recipe.